Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Babies 2 and 3: It's twins!


Hey everyone, I'm back! I want you to meet the two newest loves of my life! My little twin girls. First up is little Montana!
And here is Payson!
I try to spend as much time with each of them as possible.
Montana likes to play hide and seek in the toy box. She's so outgoing and always wants to be the center of attention.

Payson is such a little sweetheart. She lights up my world. Here is me tucking her into bed one night.

Isn't she just precious?!
Not forgetting about my first little guy, Its time for Skyler to grow up.



He's very energetic and likes to paint. He just recently made honor roll and I'm so proud of him.

Thats all for now, I'll check in soon.

Love, Chloe

1 comments on "Babies 2 and 3: It's twins!"

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Twin girls...Montana and Payson are adorable little girls

Post a Comment

 

100 Baby Challenge Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates