Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introductions


Hi, my name is Chloe Tanner! I just recently moved to this town and along with starting up my career, I've decided to go for the 100 baby challenge. I love children and I'm very family oriented so it should be no big deal right?
Here are some pictures of me to help you get to know me. I have three tattoos, one down the middle of my back...
...one on my side and one up across my stomach. I'm very friendly so it should be easy for me to make friends. I am also artistic and a bit of a virtuoso. My dream (besides have 100 babies) is to become a Rock Star! I love playing the guitar.After signing up for a job at the local theater, I met a guy named Jackson. I'm pretty flirty so we hit it off really well. I asked him to come back to my house and one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. He had to leave afterwords and the next morning I didn't feel so good.I tried to go to work but I threw up right before I got there. Then it hit me that I must be pregnant. Well I'm starting the challenge early I guess.
Anyways I bought some pregnancy books at the store and read as much as I could. I want to be a good mommy.
Then one day after eating at the Bistro, I started getting cramps. This must be it! I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy...

1 comments on "Introductions"

Anonymous said...

Chloe is really beautiful

Post a Comment

 

100 Baby Challenge Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates