Sunday, May 23, 2010

They Grow Up So Quickly!


Hey guys, it's Chloe! I'm back and my kids are growing up so fast. Here is Montana reading while Skyler plays some video games.
And here is the oh so adorable Payson.
Then it was time for Skyler to grow into a teen. A teen! Sorry it still freaks me out that I have a teenager already.

Unfortunately the birthday cake caught on fire at his party. Every one was ok though, well except for the counter. We just had to buy a new one though.
Here is my not so little boy anymore. He still loves to paint.



And lastly here are some shots of Payson and Montana playing on the playground.


That's all for now, but I'm pregnant again as I'm writing this so it shouldn't be long till I update again!

Love, Chloe

2 comments on "They Grow Up So Quickly!"

Anonymous said...

All of the kids are growing up so nicely.

Karni D. on September 29, 2010 at 10:45 PM said...

Where did you goooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

100 Baby Challenge Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates