Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Number One: Meet Skyler


Hi! It's Chloe again! I'm back with an update on my challenge. I've had the baby and it was a beautiful little boy. I named him Skyler Tanner! Isn't he adorable. I love being a mommy.

Can you tell by the look on my face how much I love this little man?

Anyways, I was so proud of him when he learned how to talk. He is such a smart little boy.

He just started walking too! They grow up so fast.

That's all for now but I'll check back in soon! Until then I'm off spending time with the only perfect man in my life, my son!
Love, Chloe

2 comments on "Baby Number One: Meet Skyler"

Karni D. on May 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM said...

Omg WHERE DID YOU GET THE HAIR!!!

Anonymous said...

Skyler is adorable. I love his hair

Post a Comment

 

100 Baby Challenge Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates